Today I'm joining Brianna for her "10 Favorite Things" link-up. In honor of Valentine's Day this months theme's is that special someone. I talk about the husband a good bit on here, but I'm excited to share a list of my favorite things about him. He's a pretty special guy.
1. His faith: Hands down, no questions asked my favorite thing about James is his faith. He places God before me and I love him for that. It's easier for a control freak like me to let my husband lead our family when I know he relies on God to lead his life.
2. He's funny and goofy: I never realized how important it was to have a guy with a sense of humor until I met James. He's hilarious and he's goofy. He keeps me laughing.
3. He's driven: We all known people who just settle in life. That isn't James. He challenges himself in his career and in life. I love that he has the drive to succeed and better himself.
4. He's really smart and good with computers: What else can I say? The husband is smart, he knows a lot. He also knows a lot about computers which is really helpful because I don't.
grew up a UGA fan loves football: He did grow up a UGA fan, but he doesn't talk about that. We may not share a love for the same college team, but we share a love for the sport.
6. He's supportive: I don't always believe in myself, but I know James does. He's one of my biggest fans, and he knows I can do something long before I do.
7. He loves to travel and eat: I love that we share a desire to travel and a love for eating good food.
8. He's an extrovert: I'm an introvert. Even though I don't always like it, he pulls me out of my shell. I love how he thrives in big groups, and I can always count on him fill in those awkward pauses in conversations that I dread!
9. He's pretty cute: Looks aren't everything, but they are important. What else can I say? I think he's pretty cute :)
10. He stands up to me: Y'all, I'm a handful. My mom always told me I needed to find a guy who wouldn't let me run all over him. Well, I found that in James. He isn't a doormat. He has plenty of a backbone to stand up to me and I love him for it.