Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Goals

In September I made a Fall to-do list. You can check out how we did with it here.
For December I decided to make goals. I like goals; I always have. I think it has something to do with being an athlete and making a list of goals every season. Goals just sit better with me than resolutions, and I think it's more fun to achieve goals that to just cross things off a to-do list {although I do love a good to-do list}.


1. Address, stamp, and send our first Christmas cards

2. Decorate our apartment for our first married Christmas

3. Set our marriage goals for 2013: yup, setting a goal to set goals :)

4. Go look at Christmas lights while listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate

5.  Remember what this season is really about: read through She Reads Truth's Emmanuel


Are you a to-do list maker or a goal setter? Do you make a list of goals or to-do lists each month?
Here's to the greatest month of the year!
 photo signature_zpsf929bc8c.png

4 comments:

  1. What a great list! We're celebrating our first married Christmas, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a to-do list maker! Love #4!! I try to do that every year!! So many pretty lights to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun sending out the first Christmas cards as a married couple! I cheated a little and send ours out together when we were an engaged couple! I couldn't resist. Great list and yes, I am definitely a list maker. I get a huge thrill of crossing through each item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...this is going to come off as CREEPERish! But I SO think we are the same person! I was reading these goals and kept saying yes...YEs..YES!!! And you read "She Reads Truth" TOO!!! awww....love.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!