Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend in Pictures

Friday:
We celebrated 5 months of being married at South City Kitchen
Really we were celebrating good news about James' job, and it just happened to fall on the same day.

Saturday:
James has been a great sport going to quite a few of my games this year. I figured it was time I repaid the gesture. As much as it pains me to wear navy and gold yellow lime green? {no clue what color that scarf is} it makes the husband happy. I always make sure to get a little red in there :)
I still can't talk about what happened with the UGA game. Happy about a win, but my heart is hurting... 


Sunday:
Celebrated James' mom's birthday at Seed. If you ever are in Marietta, GA you have to try this place.

And just because I love you I'll leave you with chocolate peanut butter perfection:



 photo signature_zpsf929bc8c.png

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great, eventful weekend. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!