Thursday, October 10, 2013

Super Easy Granola

Just stopping in to share a quick and easy granola.

This recipe is so easy and one of my favorites!
The salt and pepper may seem odd, but they are completely necessary! Trust me!

*Please excuse the phone pictures. I left my camera in {and all wedding pictures} in  Hilton Head :(*


Put all the ingredients in a big bowl. Mix them all together {hands make great mixers!}


Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes. 
Seriously, easy thing ever!


I eat this stuff plan throughout the day, but it's also great on greek yogurt and ice cream.
Salty, sweet, and a bit tangy: perfect combination!

Super Easy Granola

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups Old-Fashioned Oats
  • 1 cup dried cranberries
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 2 Tbsp oil
  • 4 Tbsp Agave (honey works too!)
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
Instructions:
  • Preheat the over to 350 degrees
  • Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
  • Bake in the over for 12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for leaving a comment!